No one understands me?

there's this guy at school, justin. justin recently broke up with my friend megan. while they were dating, she sent him some dirty pics. and he still has them even when he has a new gf.

today he showed the pics to some guys. megan found out, she was upset. so I asked justin why he did it, he just said "f*** off you whore" so I bitch slapped him across the face for hurting my friend (emotionally) and ripping me.

then everyone asks me, why'd you slap him? I explained, they took his side. WTF!?!?!?!? all I've ever seen him do is cause pain to others. he has also cheated on girls before, but they still like him.

am I right to feel this way?

was I right to slap him? (I know violence isn't the answer, but I was pissed)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say violence is evil but your reaction is fairly appropriate and I consider it an amazingly awesome retaliation that perfectly suits the given situation.

What Guys Said 2

• he sounds like a retard, so yeah, he deserved it. your friend megan should learn not to give dirty pics to someone because you never know what will happen in the future. who needs to be bit in the ass like that.

• Yes you were right, he's an idiot. As far as girls liking him, from what you describe he sounds like the pinnacle of desire for every teenage girl.

• hes not, trust me

not good looking at all

he says stuff to make them want him (in bed) but he's too much of a wuss to actually do it

basically, he's all talk

What Girls Said 1

• I definately would have slapped him if it were me. He got himself into it, and for all those people who like him, he at least deserves one person to not like him.