I had a horrible dream about him last night, dose this mean anything?

So I've never actually had a dream about Jordan before till last night and I thought I was starting to get over him but I just woke up to a dream about him and now I feel all horrible and sad inside.

Basically I was walking through the park near were I live and I saw Jordan and the bitchy intern from work together riding bikes and they both got off their bikes and were starting to get stuff out to have a picnic under this beautiful tree next to the lake and Jordan put his hand on her face and started to kiss her. The next day one of the other guys asked him how the date went and he said he "spent the night in her bedroom".

It felt so real and I just shot up out of my sleep. The intern at my work is a lot more skinny and smarter than me but she also really bitchy and two faced and now I have it in my head but Jordan doesn't like me because I'm on the curvyer side and I make myself look stupid in front of him because I'm nervous and I'm nothing like most girls.

I was really starting to believe but I was over him but my head's started playing mean games with me again. What does this mean and what should I do to put my mind off of it?
1 y
Does*
11
2