I said some dumb things to her and I really want to get back together?

My ex and I were dating for 3 years. A couple of months ago she dropped the bomb shell and I was devastated. I plead to do anything I could to get her back. Soon I began saying things that made the problem worse. I'm on the road to recovery from all the things I said. Now she be dating a new guy for a week. I know he is just a quick fix and she has told me that she still needs more time til we can get back together. I loved this girl with every fiber of my being and planned within the next couple of years to ask her to marry me. She means the world to me, I made many mistakes but I'm going to start doing everything right to fix my mistakes. Do you think my relationship can be salvaged if wait or should I give up?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You are lucky she was honest enough to tell you she needed time but still if she want's you back she should decide sooner and not let you keep hanging on to whatever she says. My ex is kindda like her he kept telling me he is not toying with my emotions but his actions at times speaks louder than his words..and in the long run it leaves me confused and hurt all the more...think things over before you actually decided on waiting on her...I pray it works for the best may she realize your worth sooner before its too late for her...

What Guys Said 1

• Whoa whoa dude, take a deep DEEP breath and concentrate on what you are dealing with.

This woman whatever heavenly aphrodite she may be, has chosen ANOTHER guy over you. Is this your definition of true love? I assure you if you beg her and lose every gram of respect you have for her, no matter HOW worth she may be, if she loved you, she wouldn't do this to you.

I am not being mean to you, but a friend. You don't deserve this, no one does. I am not asking you to forget her, I am asking you to give yourself and her a BREAK. If she TRUELY loves you, she will come back. If she doesn't, I assure you there are other far better women on this planet. NEVER EVER NEVER give someone enough importance that they can play with your respect and dignity. You are a strong respectful man, TREAT YOURSELF that way.

If she does not want to be yours, ignore her. Send her a text telling her how you have figured out that you are not meant to be together after all. If she has any love for you, she will come running into your arms. Otherwise man, this is NOT the woman you want to spend your life with. There are people who love your way more then that, people who are WORTH your faithful innocent love.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for, best of luck.