I don’t see why any woman would like me?

Let’s just start out by saying my life isn’t in the best place right now. The last girl I actually loved cheated on me and the relationship ended really badly. I ended up having to go to treatment for drug and alcohol abuse as a result of that and even did some things I would never do like drink and drive. I got arrested for that but luckily it got dropped. I’m a month from turning 30 and had to move back in with my parents to get the 25k of debt I ran up out of my life. Luckily I’ve gotten that down to 10k over the past year or so. I just can’t bring myself to believe that any woman would actually like me for the long term anymore. I’ve made no effort to actually meet women because in my mind I feel like they will find something better than me whether it be sooner or later. It does make me sad but I think about how miserable I could be in a relationship too. I’ve been telling myself to trust no one and that has distanced me from friends and family. Should I even care about meeting women anymore? I don’t have a great job, don’t drive a Benz, and don’t look like a 10. I just don’t know of any value I have anymore or why anyone would care to be interested. I feel invisible tbh.
I don’t see why any woman would like me?
Add Opinion