My girlfriend won't let our relationship be public and everything has to be a secret...

Were both in college and live 2 hours away during the school year. She is 2 years older than I am and she won't tell anybody that she is with me and that she loves me. We were together for 2 years on and off completely, and over those 2 years we've done our share of bad to one another, I got cheated on twice and I have never done it to her. The reason she won't tell anybody she's with me is because she wants to wait until we are steady and don't break up every 5 days and I guess I can understand that but I asked her what her plan is to get everyone to like me and accept that were together if we don't fight anymore. And she couldn't even give me a reason. Now were both back at school for 2 more weeks and all I do is worry and think she is up to no good when I know I'm not doing anything bad to her. Were not really on talking terms right now. I love her so much and I know she loves me but I just don't know what to do and where to turn. Help please!

20

What Girls Said 2

• Firstly this is hard for me to say if you really love her like you say you do you should trust her I no she may of had a past but its best not to live in the past .

if she really loves you she would not care what her mates think. I think you should just hold your head up high and don't fight over this because you will only push her away .Be happy and treat her right

good luck x

• Maybe you're the other guy...

What Guys Said 0