Ex told me he doesn’t want to talk to me, but keeps contacting me?

We had a short relationship anyway he was too much drama, we broke up over a month ago. I ended it because he had no respect and just acted like a child. Instantly he started posting old videos of me and him on Facebook which was creepy because I didn’t know about those videos, tried calling me, had his friend find and meet me, spammed me with messages but would delete them so I would only get the notification, it stopped but since then he’s still liked all of my posts on Facebook.

He added me back to snapchat yesterday and messaged me asking how I am, then said “why are you being blunt you’ve moved on?” I questioned how he knew and he didn’t, he was just trying to find out if I had or not. I told him I’m seeing someone and he changed. He started repeating that he doesn’t want me back so don’t flatter myself because the world doesn’t revolve around me, and if he wanted me back he would be apologising and asking for me, he just wanted to ‘see how I was doing’. I had never mentioned that he wanted me back, he just kept exclaiming that he didn’t anyway.

It calmed down and he said he doesn’t want to speak to me any more. But he’s the one who added me, who messaged, who’s been watching my social media for over a month... does he still like me?
1
0