He left me and told me it was because of his parents didn't want us to be together?

His message read: "My parents don’t want us hanging out, they think you’ve hurt me too much. So I guess what I’m trying to say, is we need to just be each other for awhile, if you really, truly want me I’ll find you again in a week or two after the dust has settled and my parents had time to forget but honestly, it’s kinda sad that you aren’t even willing to play my favorite game with me. I don’t mean to hurt ya but they’re basically saying it’s over, I’m not blocking ya, I’m not technically ending it, I’m just saying I’m gonna need some time, sorry for everything" like he's the love of my life you know? It hurts so badly.. and I dont know what to do
1
2