Lesbian relationship, just broke up 3 weeks ago. Still have feelings?

My ex and I were together for about 2 years and we had a horrible fight, I gave her an ultimatum, and we broke up. She is super stubborn and so am I. I definitely begged and pleased but after that I went ghost and did 21 days no contact. She blocked me impulsively after we had a fight. Then she reached out and asked if she can come
Over to drop off stuff. I waited about a day and then replied that I haven’t been home much but if I’m in her area I will stop by this week. I texted her this morning just a funny joke to break the ice. She laughed and asked if I was still coming by this week. We chatted for a bit then decided I would come over tomorrow night and get things after work. I don't know how to handle this. I do want her back, but I don’t want to seem too impulsive or thirsty. I just need my girl back. Backstory she is chronically ill and I’ve always been there for her but her medication is making her depressed and she just totally changed as a person the past few months. I still love her a lot and she said she loves me still. I don’t know how to fix this or offer a solution. She has a lot on her plate.
1
0