Guys help me understand, please. I have been in a LDR for almost 2 years. He made me happy, he was attentive, affectionate. Does he not love me?

In April I got a message from a stranger saying he was cheating on me, and I tried to call but he wouldn’t reply saying he was having a panic attack, so a friend of his messages me instead. I freak out and I do say I was going to leave him if he did cheat on me. He promised he didn’t. I try and move on, I become more clingy. Weeks go by and he never calls, just texts. I am scared if he spends to much time alone with girls. He graduates in June from university, he works all night to prepare for an exam. Later I found out he worked at a girls place. He claimed they are just friends but I told him it hurt me and I found it offensive. Once I was there and travelled across Europe to see him, the first night I arrive, he says he has to work through the night again. I beg to go with him, just to sit in a corner without bothering anyone. He refuses to bring me with him saying they might not want me around, that they might find me annoying. I am hurt, I tell him I wanted to leave and go home because I can’t accept it, but I try move past it.
I meet the girl he was supposed to be working at and she looks the other way when I say hello.
I ask him for explanations and he says she dislikes me because I distracted him from his work. After I travel back home he tells me he is going to visit his father and is bringing friends from university: 2 girls (one is the girl that didn't say hello) and a guy. I feel hurt, as if he cut me out. He didn't ask me if I minded or wanted to join them. I saw him twice in 4 months. I’m hurting, he says he’s sorry and he hopes I get over it. I try my best but 3 days ago I left him through text because he still wouldn’t find time for a call. He didn’t call me for three days after the break up. I wait for him to fight for me, to prove me I am worth it, but nothing. I text him and he says we are too different, that we want different things when three days before he said he wanted to spend his life with me. Was he just looking for an excuse to leave?
2
1