Boyfriend and I broke up for 4 months. I started dating and sleeping with another guy. Now my ex is back and is mad?

My ex and I had been dating for 1.5 years... Who in that time constantly lied about so much stuff (big and white lies), he was verbally abusive and he talked to other girls behind my back and even joined the POF dating site after we had deleted our accounts together. He also pushed me a few times and punched two holes in my wall. We had various situations throughout the hrs and we would break up he would apologize promise it wouldn’t happen agajn and I would forgive him. Obviously, something would happen again. On my birthday this year, finally, we broke up for good. I started seeing someone about a month later and he was nice to me and made me laugh and took my mind off of things. We ended up sleeping together a few times. Unfortunately, I don’t think we are compatible and have ended things with him. Truthfully I found I didn’t have feelings for him.
Now my ex is back and the only reason I’m considering taking him back is bc he is getting counseling with a therapist.
He was seeing another girl too when we weren’t together and he slept with her (I asked). When he asked me I got nervous and said no... then I said yes once... then he asked me agajn and I told him about four times... I know I was wrong to lie but I panicked (not sure why? Maybe I feel guilty?)
Side note- he and I had met this guy one time over a year ago and my ex is saying it’s wrong it was with that guy bc he knew him.
Anyway... now he’s saying I’m a whore and that I’m grimy and that he can’t trust me and if there are any other guys he knows I would like to f&$@ etc.
I don’t think I am jn the wrong and I don’t think I should feel guilty but I’m not sure if I did something wrong... aside from the lie. Granted... the lying and the truth took a whole five minutes from start to finish. I don’t know what I’m asking I just need opinions here lol
3
1