Ex girlfriend unblocked than reblocked?

My ex girlfriend unblocked me on Facebook after a year or more and I noticed due to a comment she put on a mutual friends page. I made a comment on the same thread trying to be funny and she liked it with a lol emoji. So I just went on about my bis and about a month later I sent a message saying "Wondering why my awesome ex unblocked me... Lol" minutes later she blocked me. Hahahaha. Im not mad about it because we were first loves long ago like years. Always talked of and on and been blocked unblocked numerous times and she has admitted to stalking my FB. I was just trying to be funny/sarcastic about it. I would think she would sense my sarcasm but she does get defensive easily. I told myself to just ignore it but I was bored and curiosity got the best of me. She has a new boyfriend the second one since me and I've had a baby with a new girl since her but we split and she knows about it. So opinions on her woman logic? Why unblock me to begin with. I figured she had to have made the effort to unblock?
Ex girlfriend unblocked than reblocked?
Add Opinion