Will she contact me after no contact? or how long should I wait before attempting to reach out?

newguyhere89
Dated a girl 2 months, everything was going good. I slightly pushed the exclusiveness thinking in my mind i could "lock her up" as she as 20k plus insta followers and always getting DMs as she posts "those" type of photos.

Last time i saw her she was talking about going to sporting events and doing trips etc. Had a low key night. We live about 1hr away from one another saw each other 1x a week i tried making it more as i knew she wanted that, but sometimes she wouldn't take my calls to make plans, although i guess i could have just asked via text. I know not hanging upset her as she made comments about it.

she ended it with me a month ago saying i made making plans a challenge and our heads were in to different places and she wasn't sure what she wanted and distance was a factor (1hr isn't really distance) and she's dont a long distance before. I am 30 she is 26.

She blocked me on insta, then unblocked and since we ended has watched 5/6 of my stories. I've stupidly watched some of hers. Her twitter she posts things like "live learn upgrade" "you think im upset na im good"

I really care about her and wonder what are the odds shell hit me up? it ended on a good note and i tried to fight for her. I am going to try to move on, but i think about her everyday and really want to try it again some day..
2
1