I'm so Confused with my current and past relationship. I don't know what to think?

This may be a Confusing ramble but try to stay with me. In March I broke up with my boyfriend of over a year, he was my first love and my best friend, but about half way through our relationship we both moved and became long distance and that was just really tough on us both especially me. We had a good relationship, never fought, my parents didn't like him tho. But I loved him so very much, and when we broke up I still did but I knew I needed to try and move on. Only about a month later, I got into a relationship with a new guy, we immediately hit it off and fell in love very quickly, way quicker than my last. He gets along great with my family and he introduced me to some of his friends who I'm now also really close with (I'd been pretty alone since I moved). He's a great guy, but he also had just gotten out of a serious relationship with his first love in March too. So I feel like we are both still healing and hurting, which has caused quite a bit of small bumps due to just over flowing emotions. I don't want to get back with my ex, but I miss him because we left each other pretty open ended. I feel like I never got full closure. I don't want to go back to him in a relationship way, though I loved him and we could have worked out, I feel like my current relationship is a better fit for me. I just miss having conversations with my ex, just normal friendly ones. And I'm suddenly really missing him, for the longest time I hadn't even thought about him because I'd been so happy with my current relationship. But now out of no where I'm wishing more and more to talk to him. I don't know if I should, cuz that wouldn't be fair because my current boyfriend cut off ties with his ex who was his best friend like my ex was. Or if I should suck it up and continue on with life trying to push away his memory
0
2