Have you ever wished to be someone else?)

Who is it? And why?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd wish to be Einstein for one day at least...

i'd solve all the probs of space& also try to develop the time-machine...

What Guys Said 3

• I've always most wanted to be myself, but it's just never been possible.

• I've wished I could be Eminem or Alexi Laiho. The reason I pick those two is because I'm sure they both could get tons of babes and are very talented in their genres.

• No!..cos I don't knw d personal problem they have and if it z a lot worse than d little I have...i always wish 2 be myself...

What Girls Said 5

• I wished to be other people because they were more beautiful than I could ever become, I used to lay awake wishing I'd wake up as them. It wasn't that I didn't like myself, it was that I liked them better. I liked everyone better.

• yes.. just anyone that's rich and beautiful lol

• of course. I think everyone has at one point of another wished to be someone else. I know I have

• Nope. Everyone has their own issues and problems so why would I want someone else's?

• Yes, just to know what that person is thinking or feels.

• It was you bf:)?

• Lol yes :), but other people too. I just wish I could understand people a little more.