Please help. Should I send this message?

I started dating this absolutely amazing girl in 2013. By spring 2014 we were exclusive with each other. We broke up at the end of summer because she was Mormon and I wasn't. Plus her parents didn't like me for that reason alone.
In November 2015 I reached out to her after a dream of her, and after telling me her frustrations about our break up, she said she didn't want me in her life. A few months later, she reached out to me and after a few weeks of talking again, she revealed she decided to go on a mission, and I confessed my love for her. She and I got into a relationship again and even discussed marriage but she said she would accept for real when she returned. She left in December 2016.
Because of her departure and the mission, she broke things off and kept trying to convert me. My Mormon friend said that she's just on a religious high, and things may change when she comes home.
She comes home in less than a month, and I sent her a letter in the mail to her parents house, which they likely destroyed, but a digital copy to the missionary Facebook account she has as well has her normal one.
I later had the idea to send a copy of the letter to her aunt who lives near me, and who also was one of the few to support our relationship. I never received the letter back, so I took that as a good sign.
But 18 months came and went, and that was supposed to be mid June she come home. I was heartbroken, and I thought I'd hear something.
I just kind of accepted it and tried to date other people, but last night I had this vivid dream of us reuniting, and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I got curious and looked for an update on her Facebook. Her old Facebook was unchanged, and I thought maybe she hadn't come home yet. I then found her missionary account and found she posted on the 26th of June she was going home.
My friend suggested texting her phone asking if she's home, and if she could call me when she does. (Her little brother had her phone while she was gone)
Send the message
Don't send it
Wait some time, then send it.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1