Is it right for a girl to break up with a guy two weeks ago and then get back with him now?

This girl I know broke up with this guy two weeks ago because she found out that he was in a relationship with another girl at the same time that she was with him. Now she is back with him. Do you think that is fair or right.

This girl I know broke up with this guy two weeks ago because she found out that he was in a relationship with another girl at the same time that she was with him now she is back with him. Do you think that is fair or right for the guy that she was with?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Fair to who? Of course it was fair that she broke up with him. But as for her getting back with him, you don't fully know what happened. She could have her reasons but I would hope that they're good reasons because he sounds like a scumbag for doing that and her taking him back so soon is just going to show him that its okay to mess up and walk all over her because she'll take him back regardless of what he does. I think that you should just let her make her own mistakes though. We all have to go through those bad relationships and make the wrong decisions about people to learn who's worth our time.

What Girls Said 3

• I am not really getting what about this question has to do with being wrong or right. I don't know that it is in her best interest to get back with a cheater, but when you are in love with someone you can do things that do not come from logic. There may be more to the story than the few sentences you are putting down tell.

• Depends.

If she had time to think it over and he was doing the following:

-Pleading for forgiveness/Crying

-Gave her access to all of his social networking tools (Facebook,cell phone,emails) seeing as he disrespected her trust in the first place

-Showing her WHY she's so special in the first place

Then yeah, it'll be a rocky road but I'd accept him back. Everyone deserves a second chance, but it needs to be worked for.

• Fair or right? she should run... If she takes him back, he will do it again:( Had a friend in the same boat and he never changed, just picked up his game...

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone is asking, fair or right for whom?

If this has nothing to do with you, who are we to decide what is right or wrong for her? If she feels that is what she wants then, she will have to deal with it. She'll figure out that she deserves better or that she doesn't know her worth as a woman and settle for a loser.

• Do I think it is fair to the guy? Now, this makes no sense. The guy is getting the better deal so why would you ask if it is fair to the guy unless, it was you?

Personally, I think the guy sounds like a loser but hey if she likes that...

• Doesn't matter what I think. It's their relationship, they can do what they want with it.

• Fair for who? It's her choice to be with this guy knowing full well that she's not the only one. The only person I would feel isn't being treated fairly is the other girl this guy is involved with (if she thinks she is the only one in his life).