Who can help me get my ex back?

I have never wanted anything more in my life than to get back with her. How do I go about it? how do I say I love you without comming off as desperate?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing says "i love you" better than behavior that is best for the other person.

Think about it. Have you ever felt "loved" when someone said: "I love you" in the past? I didnt, but I did feel loved when they remembered that I love back massages when I'm feeling down.

The keypoint being that you have to make an effort to make them happy, 24/7. That's the whole purpose of a relationship, to bring each other up. Most people unfortunately get in relationships to bring each other down, or to stay neutral.

Don't wanna appear desperate? Then learn patience and resistance.. Rather than saying: "OMG OMG OMG OMG I love you, it will never die, you are mine and always will be, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOU sweet cheeks, you are my beautiful little pony".. Which seems rather psychotic..

You could start by getting her to talk to you again.. Then wait a few days.. Invite her to lunch.. then invite her to dinner.. then to a movie.. etc.. It doesn't matter what you do, so long as it's for HER and not for you.. You CAN do things for both of your benefit, duh.

Start slow, and progress slow.. Don't go from talking again to having sex, if you want things to last. It relates back to the boiling water + frog analogy. "Drop a frog into boiling water, he'll jump out; but if you drop him in cool water and slowly turn up the temperature, he'll stay where he's at".. Same concept.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 3

• I think that first you must think over what happened between you two; what was the cause of the separation? Has she been mad at you for something you did? First you need to overview what happened like maybe she left because she couldn't take a part of you, or you kept doing something. First is to always make amends, talk and if you are already friends once more then maybe bring up the question of love, or how you feel. [:

• What happened why did you split up?

Saying I love won't come across as desperate, are you guys talking and how long ago did you split up?

Nikki X

• And what's wrong with telling her you love her?

If you do tell her, tell her how much she means to you. It really all boils down to what you did and how bad it was. But tell her you love her and tell how how you felt with you and how you feel now not being with her.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1