My face is always red, well my cheeks are, because of Eczema.

I don't know what women think about this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen a few guys with this issue, and I don't really see a big deal. I mean, sure it kind of sucks, but I completely understand that its nothing you can change, and its something that a person can easily get used to. Plus, I'm not really one to judge, I mean, I'll blush reallly super bad, like RED face, and yeah, its embarrasing, but I move on. I know its different because its like that all the time, but everybody has their quirks or imperfections, and that's what makes us SPECIAL lol sounds so gay. But forreal.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to think I had Rosacea because my cheeks and T-zone would get really red. I still don't know why that happens but I just use concealer and foundation, which you can't. At least you'll always look fresh faced and bright.

• there are a lot of creams you can buy to treat that or at least improve it, creams as simple as coco butter and jojoba oil, just google it...its no big deal

• I think its a bit of a turn off, but have faith you can get rid of the redness with the right care. I would suggest going to the doctors and getting some sort of super strong moisturizer or something. Good luck:)

• Actually I can't, there's not really anything they can do about eczema except for minor relief

• I know someone who has eczema, and she has all these different creams she puts on to keep it down.

What Guys Said 2

• I have roseacea, occasionally my nose looks like it belongs on the town drunk and there's really nothing I can do about it. Some are, some don't, one said I looked like Bill Clinton. My advice is to take reasonable steps but beyond that you have to consider that anyone who rejects you for that can still reject you for any number of other things, so why worry about it?

• Can't imagine anything good, that's for sure.