Should I Move On? Help!!

So I'm only 16 & I've been living with my boyfriend he just turned 20. We've been together for 9 months now and we spend our time arguing 24/7! He's never home and he claims that he spends his time with his friends hustling , or out horse riding. In these 9 months I've moved out 3 times! The first time was because I broked up with him. The second was because he didn't trust me, and the third was the same! I amo so tired of being treated like a fukn dog the whole time. In many occasions I have slapped him and I once even spitted on his face. I've never done this to a man. But he just constantly kept on calling me names. Now he wants us to work things out and I do too but at the same time I want to move out. I don't know what to do! Help?!

71

Most Helpful Girl

• hunney I'm around tha same age and I say you should definately move ta da next dude. He shouldn't have been callin you names or pushin you around cause he was makin things worse not better and I'm sure you want things to werk out with him cause you love him and its gone be hard ta get over him bt its better to move on den to be with a man who gone treat you like dat. Just move out and tell him you can't take it anymore he most likely won't change if you stay so there's no point in making things "werk out".

What Guys Said 1

• Get out of this relationship as soon as you can. It's not going to go anywhere but downhill, and by the sound of it, pretty quickly.

What Girls Said 6

• This relationship is reaching the point of abuse and when that happens you live for the better of you both. You can try to work on this relationship all you want but its still going to end at some point. Leave him and find someone who makes you happy. You are wasting your time!

• Be done with this relationship because fighting is not conducive to a flourishing relationship. Move out and stay out.!

Young lady, you need to learn how to control your emotions. If a man put his hands on you, you'd be upset and so would a lot of others. I see it the same way when a woman does it. Keep your hands to yourself. Wrong is wrong.

If you are thinking about it, then you want to do it and since you've done it before, make it permanent this time. Hope this helps.

• First you are to young to be with a 20 year old. 2nd if you are fighting all the time then this is not the relationship for you. LEAVE HIM and never look back. In real relationships you do not fight 24/7. Another reason to leave is the physical violence. My daughter was in a violent relationship and she ended up in the hospital twice. Please believe me when I say this relationship is no good for you. Be single for a while and hang out with your girl friends.

• Seriously leave before its too late... Look at me 5 years later lol and unhappy... I was the same age.. just be careful.. wish you luck

• Yes, move on. Your boyfriend is too old for you, & is most likely using you for sex. 20 year old guys only date high school girls because they think they are easy to manipulate into bed. Don't be his victim, move on!

• link

I hope this helps.