Would you consider kissing another person cheating?

if your boyfriend/girlfriend kissed another person would you consider it cheating? is it less or equal to actually sleeping with the person.. would you leave the person?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would definitely consider it cheating, although not on the scale of actually sleeping with the person. Whether or not I left her would depend on the circumstances and explanation.

What Guys Said 3

• If it's under 10 seconds it's not cheating.

Source: Dr. Cox - Scrubs.

Seriously though, it's cheating if there is intent behind the kiss.

• Cheating!

• Yes, I would consider it cheating. Your kiss should only be for that special someone.

What Girls Said 7

• the sexual side of a relationship begins with a kiss...

weather it leads to something more is not the point...

my boyfriend wanting to kiss another and doing it that would break my heart... and for me there's no return from it no matter how much I wanted to forgive him and he wanted my forgiveness I would never get past it, he would have broken my trust and I would feel that at the time he considered our relationship and my love for him second to having one kiss with another girl.

• Ummm duhhhhhh its cheating. And of course I would break up with the person you should only kiss someone you are dating.

• You just didn't ask that!

Kissing, cuddling, snuggling, sleeping with, or any other of sexual pleasures which are not form yourself or your partner are considered cheating

• yuuuuup

• of course. cheating most definitely means kissing someone

• It's cheating. It may not be as bad as sleeping with someone but it still hurts to know that someone you love who kisses you so passionatly kissed someone else while you were together.

• I consider kissing cheating because, you are supposed to only kiss your partner. And kissing is actually something passionate and has sentiment behind it.