Do you think burgundy suits my hair colour and if not then what colours do you recommend?

Because personally I donโ€™t feel it suits me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™„Do you think burgundy suits my hair colour and if not then what colours do you recommend?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• If this picture is color true...

It's not bad but I think its simply too deep, you're hair has too many dark undertones so you don't get the contrast of pale blond with the darker color

Some richer medium blues would look great with your hair and make the color pop more while highlighting the different tones

• Yeah the burgundy is a very deep tone itโ€™s just the flash where my hairs golden blonde

• Yeah then if it's normally darker your hair is definitely getting over powered, you have beautiful hair it should be highlighted if not the focus of your ensamble

Most Helpful Girl