Do you think burgundy suits my hair colour and if not then what colours do you recommend?

Because personally I donโ€™t feel it suits me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™„Do you think burgundy suits my hair colour and if not then what colours do you recommend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If this picture is color true...

It's not bad but I think its simply too deep, you're hair has too many dark undertones so you don't get the contrast of pale blond with the darker color

Some richer medium blues would look great with your hair and make the color pop more while highlighting the different tones

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the burgundy is a very deep tone itโ€™s just the flash where my hairs golden blonde

• Yeah then if it's normally darker your hair is definitely getting over powered, you have beautiful hair it should be highlighted if not the focus of your ensamble

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I think yes.. it would look awsome and very rebel.. but you must think if it would fit your personality too becouse with a colour of hair comes a bit of a personality too, you know how they say colours influence you a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burgundy is too strong and certainly not a fan. Not to mention your hair colour is perfectly fine, I do prefer blondes though. If you are that keen on changing your hair colour then I'd suggest simply go for more darker shade of blonde. Blonde suits you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would work. However, a deep blue or purple would be far hotter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'd have to see you in the nude to make a proper decision...

But I'd say it looks fine in the limited sample you've provided.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lpersonally i say go with your natural color. You can never go wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady in Red... hell yes. And one shade of my favorite maroon color

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad, but if you don't feel it suits you, what color do you think does?

0|0
    0|0
    • White is definitely my colour

• Well if that's what you like go with it๐Ÿ˜Š

• However I don't think the colors clash. But you should go with the color you want. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• It looks good with your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so it looks really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits you

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple or black

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you can pull anything off

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Go natural โ™ฎ

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes