How do i get over her?

To make a long story short, my crushes family didn't like me, so she cut off all communication to me, even though she said it didn't bother her, I guess they got to her, I haven't slept well for a week, and I can't seem to concentrate on anything, I tried texting her twice after I realized I was blocked and nothing... I really hate to say it, but I have to move on, I just don't know how to stop thinking about her, any advice?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find something else to occupy your attention. Another girl would be great, but that won't be easy to move easily from strong feelings like that to someone else. You need to find something that you can throw your attention into - family, friends, a hobby or interest until one day she isn't the first thing you think about in the morning and the last thing at night. It will take time, and when you see her every week it is going to be really tough. If you can't find anything that helps in this way you may need to have a look at your career and look at changing employment to get away from this woman. That is extreme, and the first approach should work, eventually, but don't expect it to be quick.

Whatever you do, don't contact her again and don't do 'let's be friends', I've been there and if your feelings are strong they won't go away.

What Girls Said 2

• Try thinking about other things like exercising or spending time with your own family. My family always makes me laugh and you too can find someone who makes you laugh so hard that you fall off a chair. You just need other support from a good funny group of friends. Yes the pain will till be there but time will the only medicine for your dilemma. And if her family didn't like you then that's their loss. Just remember relationships aren't forever you just need to keep your head up and high the right girl will come.

• Let yourself experince your feelings & time will heal your wounds. But until then, don't send her text or try to communicate with her, she might begin to like you even less.

What Guys Said 2

• well man I've been there and yes it hurts man I gurante it it hurst. look at me I was a gangbanger back then and my ex x x x familyt didn't like me for crap lol. but out of everything man I tried to be with I did things that only god nos I snucked in windows hoped fences ran from her pops came at like 1ock of the morning to her window but then her dad found out and sent her to northern californa somthwere I can't be at long story short man. you love her of course you do that y your making this artical you want to be with here cool but you gotta ask man if her family did this man then you gotta talk to the dad mom I dk who but you gotta talk

my adice is talk

things don't work out try to do things that you did before you met her

• Forget her, or just put her in the friend zone and move on.

• The question wasn't what should I do... Its how do I get over her...

• Nothing as effective as another girl to forget a girl