Men: Real Talk?

I have been with my partner for 10 years. We have 3 children and I take care of all appointments, work, clean and cook dinner most of the time. I'm a lover so i like leaving sappy little love notes, packing his lunch without being asked, buying him things, and take care of as much as possible so he doesn't stress or get upset. I personally love to have open communication, lots of sex at least every other day but he constantly says he's tired, hardly ever text or calls me. Much less answer me when i call or text him, never gives me gis work schedule or at least tries to surprise me or help me. Instead all he doed is get mad, yells, ignores and plays on his phone and sleeps. Its as if my kids and i are a burden and finally when I've had enough i get so mad i let him know it and all he does is get mad at me more. My question is, is this just a thing men fo through or has he just fallen out of love? I've offerred to part ways peacefully so he has no obligations with no strings attached and he cries and says sorry and he loves me and the kids then gets mad when i ask why he treats us this way then.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He likely does not harbor ill feeling or dissatisfaction with you. It is unlikely you or the children are what is stressing him. He likely has another stressor in his life, that should be taken care of. Otherwise, it will likely only get worse for him. Which will then make it worse for you.

• I know work has him stressed but he will not drop one. He would rather sacrifice his relationship w his wife and children then quit a job. I have been waiting for this 1 job to get him full time so he can make more money then me but i fear we are running out of time because i just feel so lonely, useless, unwanted and just like the care taker of all things Mike.

• Okay, I admit I made a mistake there.
      But I still disagree with the second part of your first statement. The signs of his dissatisfaction of his family are all out there.

• @Burgerboy21 But he is given opportunity for an exit from the relationship, peacefully. If he was truly unhappy with his family, he might take it. And he responded with anger at the thought of no longer seeing his children, which is the kind of reaction of someone who very much cares about them. So this would indicate that the family is not the stressor. They are just unfortunately suffering from him and his reaction to another stressor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly would doll myself up and tell him to stop acting like a jerk. Real talk brah... I am taking a personal vacation for 3 days and you figure it out... with the kids.

• I've done that and its good for a little and then its like nothing changed.

• Cuz I can be a mood mf when I am sad... Something making him upset... Maybe he concern about his life or regretting marriage life... or need to spend time doing things that make him happy.

• So I've given him the opportunity to get out no strings attached as long as we can be civil and he refuses and says thats what i want. Really i want to fix things but i have tried everything i can think of and frankly im just too tired of fighting and busting my butt fr nothing.