My girlfriend wants to break up I don't?

My girlfriend wants to break up with me because I messed up bad and I'm trying to fix it but she just tried to friendzone me and I did not let that happen so I don't know what to do I decided to come on here for help this is my first question ever asking😭😭
Ik this sounds corny and like a bot but if you think you have some advice text me at my number 585-404-1202 because this platform lags a lot and it's hard to decipher

25

Most Helpful Girl

• lol these questions...

i did something but i won't tell you what, now tell m e what to do.

there is no magic formula , it entirely depends on the situation.

sometimes, you can't fix it.

really depends on what it is and how it affected her and your relationship.

different things have different importance to different people.

what happened... you can message me , if you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I started talking to this one girl she told me she liked me but I kept talking to her anyways and she found out and she told me to stop but I kept it up and before then I botched about her talking to her ex boyfriend of a year...

• Thanks...

• yup

good luck !

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find out why or what you did and try to solve, fix or amend it, never let it happen again and show her you are the man she wants. You have to do all this without forcing anything on her or making her do anything she doesn't want to do. You can't make her like you. If you try your best and she still declines, then respect her decision, man-up, dust yourself off and move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE