My girlfriend wants to break up I don't?

My girlfriend wants to break up with me because I messed up bad and I'm trying to fix it but she just tried to friendzone me and I did not let that happen so I don't know what to do I decided to come on here for help this is my first question ever asking😭😭
Updates:
Ik this sounds corny and like a bot but if you think you have some advice text me at my number 585-404-1202 because this platform lags a lot and it's hard to decipher

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol these questions...

i did something but i won't tell you what, now tell m e what to do.

there is no magic formula , it entirely depends on the situation.

sometimes, you can't fix it.

really depends on what it is and how it affected her and your relationship.

different things have different importance to different people.

what happened... you can message me , if you want.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I started talking to this one girl she told me she liked me but I kept talking to her anyways and she found out and she told me to stop but I kept it up and before then I botched about her talking to her ex boyfriend of a year...

• Show All
    • Thanks...

• yup

good luck !

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find out why or what you did and try to solve, fix or amend it, never let it happen again and show her you are the man she wants. You have to do all this without forcing anything on her or making her do anything she doesn't want to do. You can't make her like you. If you try your best and she still declines, then respect her decision, man-up, dust yourself off and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Let it go. If it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you think Aids was 'meant to be' ... black plague... world war 1... world war 2 ... Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Just curious how far 'meant to be' really factors into things for you :)

• I wish I had legs strong enough to make such a ridiculous leap.

What Guys Said 4

• You know, just let it go. It will save you a lot of heartache compared to trying to patch it up. Let it go and move on. And when you think of it, it isn't that big of a deal. Best of luck to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up. If she wants to end it then end it. It is not complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out coach corey Wayne on you tube. He'll help you out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry kid, it's over.

0|0
    0|0
    • But like she still says she misses me and shit then she up and freindzones me but says she doesn't wanna stay freinds forever...

Recommended myTakes