I am in a relationship since 4 years and there's another guy.. what should I do?

Hello
I am in a relationship since 4 years and was having some issues with my boyfriend since 3-4 months.. So i got in touch with another guy and used to share all my problems with him as friends and that guy started liking me and asking me out for marriage. I denied him telling him how much i love my boyfriend and how attached i am to him.. this guy was really respectfull towards me and i used to respect his love towards me and i got attracted to him due to attention and respect he had for me but i never commited to him. i met this guy 4-5 times in 3-4 months. My boyfriend was unware of it.. nothing physical happened and never even thought of doing anything wrong with this guy.. this guy asked me for a kiss. I denied..
now that my boyfriend got to know about all of it.. i stopped talking to this guy but my boyfriend says he doesn't want to be with me anymore and i really lovee my boyfriend and i am sorry for wateva happened , i have realisation of my mistake..
i am trying to get things sort with my boyfriend but he simply wants to end it saying he can't trust me anymore..
.. what should i really do?
2
3