Why is the break up tough on him when he broke up with me?

He told me last night that he was sorry, and the break up has been tough for him too.

1233

Most Helpful Guys

• Just because you want to leave someone, and made the decision to leave doesn't make it any easier, believe me!

Some people may not find it hard, but it's unfortunately perfectly possible to have to leave someone who you still love, and that feels like the hardest thing you've ever done at the time.

• He saw greener grass. Broke up to clear the decks and it didn't work or didn't happen. He gave up a sure if only adequate thing and lost and now wants to take it back. If you take him back he will eventually do it again. He has already shown you who he is-believe him that first time

Most Helpful Girls

• Because he still cares about you , you 2 made memories while you were together, and memories aren’t easily forgotten

• A couple of things I can think of, maybe to him the break up was necessary for other reasons besides not loving you anymore. But of you love someone who isn't right for you, it might take some time to get over.

As for me, if I break up with you I get over it instantly because I never dump people I actually cared about, they must have been doing some messed up things for me to end it, so instead I'll be relieved.