Does my boyfriend deserve someone better?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. We’ve been in a long distance relationship and he came to visit me just recentlly. I honestly beleieve he deserves someone much better than me. He is the most sincere gentleman any girl could ever ask for, sweet, selfless, and caring. But I feel like such a burden to him... im poor. I can't afford to visit him or do things he wants me to do like send him packages like he has done for me a million times. I have really strict parents that dont let him and I even cuddle or sleep in the same bed. They get upset at me for everything I want to do with him, like go out on dates and when I do they call me a slut or whore and it hurts him to see me take that to heart as it came from my own parents. They also threaten me by saying they’ll disown me if I do anything intimate with him like simple sleeping in the same bed together (no sex) Im also veru insecure. My prents pick fun of my insecurities. and it makes me depressed and i can see it in hi eyes he’s tired of trying toncomfort me. I dont know what else to do. I love this guy more than anything in the world, but I can't let him deal with someone like me... he hass to dealnwith some many things that he never asked for.. what do I do? hl
Does my boyfriend deserve someone better?
Add Opinion