I confused to being a catfish?

Anonymous
Welll.. I catfished this guy and it all started because I had made this page and he messaged me but at the time I wasn’t comfortable in my own skin because I would see post like “black girls are ugly” and stuff like that so that made my confidence go allll the way down to 0 so I used someone who wasn’t black because I was convinced no one could ever love a black girl sooo yeah we have been together for 2 years and I just recently told him and I kinda explained it but when I explained it more in depth in to why I have done it he didn’t respond and like yeah I know it was wrong and I shouldn’t have done it but like I was so convinced that I could never find love because I was black that I just did it I wasn’t thinking but like he told me he was discussed with me and that he hated me and I’m not gonna lie it hurt but I’m glad I told him and I’m pretty sure he fell in love with the girl in the pictures rather then my personality because everything I’ve told him about me and my life and what I had went through my whole life story pretty much was all true but I’m just pretty sure he fell in love with the girl in the picture but I just wanted to share this story and with random people so i could get it off my chest fill free to reply with anything I’m down to know what you guys think I should do now so thanks for reading and sharing if you share
I confused to being a catfish?
Add Opinion