Can you make a relationship work with someone who doesn't want kids?

Anonymous
So me and my girlfriend have a 6 week year old baby that my girlfriend doesn't want. It is effecting our relationship Becuase i really love&want my daughter and would most likely die if we had to give her up. I am hoping my girlfriend just needs time since she has been going through a lot in the past 2 years and has been pregent for 14 months with out a break. Reasons why she doesn't want kids. 1. She lost twins last year that she wanted more then anything. 2. She hates kids. 3. Feels like she's too young to have kids and still wants to enjoy life. 4. Has pdst after her parents attacked her causing her to lose our twins. 5. Her life has gotten worse since our daughter was born. I'll explain later how but it's big. Why she's staying with me right now. 1. So we can help each other pay off debit. 2. To make sure i can support myself&our daughter before she leaves. 3. Becuase she loves me. 4. Has no choice till all debit is paid off. Here's what we argeed on to try making things work or try to at least save the friendship. 1. Get a A house with separte entrances so she can have her alone time away from us or just move someone close by each other. 2. Move out of state since she hates ny now.
Can you make a relationship work with someone who doesn't want kids?
Add Opinion