How to distract myself from him?

How do I distract myself from continuously trying to reach out to this guy that I have been for years? He literally makes me wanna kill myself. Any coping skills anyone can think of? I need these when I have the urge to reach out to him. I have him blocked on everything but still try to reach out to him. And crazy and need coping skills NOW. Things to distract me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make anything that makes you busy , sports , work or social activities , get involved into other people's lives , and just stop thinking about him that's the most important thing , you keep memorising that you like him for a long time and so on and he doesn't even care , forget about that situation and move on everytime you keep memorising this you will feel as you mentioned in your question , you will feel bad and want to kill yourself , attach yourself with a target mainly not people and still get to know new people

Most Helpful Girl