How to distract myself from him?

How do I distract myself from continuously trying to reach out to this guy that I have been for years? He literally makes me wanna kill myself. Any coping skills anyone can think of? I need these when I have the urge to reach out to him. I have him blocked on everything but still try to reach out to him. And crazy and need coping skills NOW. Things to distract me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make anything that makes you busy , sports , work or social activities , get involved into other people's lives , and just stop thinking about him that's the most important thing , you keep memorising that you like him for a long time and so on and he doesn't even care , forget about that situation and move on everytime you keep memorising this you will feel as you mentioned in your question , you will feel bad and want to kill yourself , attach yourself with a target mainly not people and still get to know new people

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You hate him and yet love him? Strange..

1|1
    0|0
    • ugh i hate when that happens..

• Show All
    • I have no idea you’ll have to ask him what his problem is because I’m always there for him when he needs help, and then after I help him, he cuts me off.

• If you were my girl. I would worship you. He does'nt deserve you. Find someone who does.

• You already know what to do but you keep doing it

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a few other guys and fuck them.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the rescue to get you Outta these.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes