He said he didn't show up because he fell a sleep!! Should I forgive him?

so we both got busy lately..

he got busy with his work load and I got busy with college;to much classes and assignments

so we didn't see each other for a while now

then we figured that he can pass by my college and stay with me on my 2 hours break!

I waited for him but he never showed up,

I sent him an SMS " you better have a good excuse ! :( "

hours later he sent me " OMG! I'm sorry I fell a sleep & I just woke up "

---

honestly, I find that a silly excuse

I think if he really misses me he wouldn't have miss it!

I didn't even reply to his SMS and I feel so disappointed!

---

Please state your opinion, I highly need it & appreciate it..

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it was a lie. I can't be sure, but that's what intuition tells me. I say that because I know how I am when I have a commitment to something. I may fall asleep, and I may be late, but my internal clock won't let me sleep for hours past the time that I made an arrangement for something if I had truly meant to be there. Especially if it was in the middle of the day.

Plus, his apology didn't sound too remorseful. I could be wrong, but I think he stood you up on purpose.

• thats a toughy. I don't know.. was it late? has he been swamped with stuff? if it was some reasonable time , then yeah that's kind of iffy and you guys need to sit down and have a serious talk. it would be one thing if you guys saw each other a lot but since you don't and you made plans and he was a no show that's not right. if anything he should of called saying he couldn't make it. but there is a chance that he actually did fall asleep. but if that were the case.. he should have called you and not texted saying he fell asleep. make him go and see you and have a serious talk, maybe go get some coffee or to a resteraunt so your in a good atmosphere and talk.