Do you think she will come back and what should I do if she does? Lost/Confused/What to Do Next?

Well my girlfriend or should I say Ex now ask for a break a week ago.. She started back texting me the other night saying she ready to start back the relationship, so I ask her have she been talking to anybody over the one week break she said theirs one guy..She found on facebook,One of her old friends from high school they been texting and calling each other a lot over the break.. I ask did she want to b with him she said NO I love you I my heart is with you.. You my everything.. So I just told her it was over. She cried over the phone saying she messed up.. I deleted her # and pics out of my phone.. She hasn't called or text since then..(Now I'm wondering if she is with him or somebody else) I really do miss her and its hard.. She said she love me to much to b friends and I feel the same way. I want to b with her, but How can I trust her. We had so many great times we barley fussed. So I don't know why she would just leave like that. She even tried to get pregnant by me I gave my world up 4 her I was their 4 her when her mother passed away. She didn't have a stable place to live so she lived here with me for a week. I done so much 4 her just to find some guy in less than five days. So do you think I should leave and try to move on. Its so hard spending 10 months and she was the girl that help me get over my 1st true love.. HELP and do you think she will come back and what should I do if she dose.

Well I found out today that it was another guy and that she got tired of the relationship she said that I wasn't moving fast enough in her life. She said I'm noting doing noting with my life but I work full time and I'm a Softmore in college

121

Most Helpful Girl

• She kind of fell for him again. Old feelings she had before for him has come back since they reunited and now she is confussed on what to do, who she wants. yes she loves you but she also has some old feelings for him and since its been so long, its kind of new and exciting for her and plus she has had history with him so her love for him is different for her love for you. She's caught in between and is really tryin to see what she really wants now by being silent. She is spending her time with him now to see where her heart fits. Please let her decide as much as you hate it. At least she told you the truth and yall did take a break so if you just let her come back to you and she does without you interfering with her tryin to decide then you will know if she comes back that she really does want to be with you by her will. Patience is so important here you love her enough. If she doesn't come back, you know its because her love for him outweighed her love for you and she is following her heart which is how it should be. Love can hurt, I know and when you love someone, you sometimes have to let them find there way and let them go if they want to go.

• What you said hurts but its true.. Maybe I should just move on.. I'm pretty sure she's happy with him just to leave me after I gave her the world plus more. I wish them the best. I have the hard part cleaning up and moving on lucky her lol

• Well.. You give great advice but the way how I feel I'm seriously done. I'm the type of person when I make up my mind on something its written in stone. Thanx so much but I'm out for the count imma stay down. Thanx but me and LOVE are officially over

• Ok. Just know that you are keepin that cycle going because you can't control who you love or who loves you and for that next girl that comes and falls for you whether you let her in or not, her heart is gonna get broken too then she is hurt and decides to turn her back on love just like you did. Its hand downs. All are afraid of Love once you experience its pain. Somethin so great like that is going to hurt when you lose it. It doesn't mean Love is always gonna be lost. you just have to find the one.

What Girls Said 11

• Aw. Hmmmmm .. Well I wouldn't spend too much because you still don't know her ideas on the relationship. I think maybe you should talk to her first, and if things work out SEND THE GIFT ! Don't get me wrong if I was in her position, I would love it. But I only know your side of the story, who knows what her thoughts are on this. Great idea, but just approach it with caution.

Option: Call her, ask if she can meet up somewhere and talk out all the problems. Don't text her, or leave her a voice me. Because hearing her voice give you clues on if she still has extreme feelings for you still, or if she is trying to move on. Since it's only been a few days, she is definitely still has feelings for you. Then if she says yes to meeting up, and everything goes well; send the gift ! It remind her of all the GREAT times she has with you. Show her how much she's missing out, and she should come back to you.

• Thanx I look into dat. I'm not a cheap guy but everything was going to come 4m Dollar Tree lol I wasn't going to put much in it. I really wnt her 2 call me I'm scared what she might say. I don't know but imma try it.

• she proabably was trying to find someone to replace what you gave to her. Of course it failed, and she realized how much of an idiot she was. You BOTH seem to really love each other and company. But she needs to work out her feelings for him first if she has any, and that's for you to really find out. Don't talk on the phone, you'll get more of the truth in person. Your not going to be able to find someone, without getting over her first(deal with those issues & take one step at a time). It's very hard to stay friends after a long relationship, and most likely at least one of you will like fall back in love with one another. Causing you guys to be in the same situation as before. She deffently, is still thinking about you; don't let this end like this.

Love is painful at times ! Follow you heart, use your brain ..

• Hands down you gave the best answer.. I haven't talk to her in a 3 days I can't get her off my mind she haven t called me so I'm guessing she don't care but I'm thinking about sending her some flowers and a balloon 2mmrow with a I'm srry card do you think that will work.. Thanx

• okay first of all I'm sorry that you had to go through this. life sucks sometimes and throws challenges our way. this makes us stronger. I would definitly move on. easier said then done I know.. but seriously trust is what makes a good relationship(and a successful one) if you don't trust her it will never work out. if you get back together and she goes out without you will always wonder where she is and who she's with. when she's on the computer no doubt you'll be wondering if she's talking to that other guy on facebook. its one of those things where it will make you really sad and it will be hard but distance yourself from her, it will be better in the long run. you said you guys barely fussed and you guys have been through hard times like her mothers passing, why would she want a break? did she ever say why? then when you said it was over she said sorry she s sorry and that she messed up... maybe that means she was with somebody? do you think maybe she wanted to be on a break because she found her friend online before the week seperation and wanted to see if things could bloom...maybe a week later she got tired of it or he said no and she came back? either way it had a affect on you, and it hurt you and now your left wondering what went wrong. well she's the one who screwed things up so move on. there's someone better out there.

• Well, she was honest with you when you asked her, so she didn't lie. And you broke up with her so think she is waiting for you to call her. I definitely think you guys still hv strong feelings for each other. If you do get back together, try to avoid bringing up the past and arguing over everything. You really need to suck it up, be the bigger person and start with a clean slate. You have to trust each other or you dobt have anything. If you guys will just be arguing over trust issues, than there's no point. Neither of you will be happy.

• goood, I kne it wld work out !

• Wondering if you ever got the girl back?

• I think she will come back if you just talk to her. You two seem very close and if she's dumb enough to throw away that relationship for another, then maybe you don't need her. If you really want to be with her then you should trust her, but there are risks with that of course. Its all or nothing, id say go for it and ask her, but if you don't want to risk it then dont.

• But how should I come back to her.. Any tips and how to start back trusting her

• Its unfortunate that when we are in pain, we want to quickly save ourselves from others who had nothin to do with the pain in the first place. In some way, they pay for it just by not experiencing all of you but only half of you. You can say your not gonna date for a long time but a girl that is your friend can be someone you could potentially Love or she may be fallin in love with you and you don't even know it. So whether you want love or not, you can't stop it from comin but you can run from it.

• Wow that's deep but imma run 4m it for now on.. Srry it ant for me anymore thanks for the advice

• dont let her yo yo toy u... when she wants a break you guys have a break when she wants you back you come back...i don't really know... I think she doesn't know what she wants so just have a proper talk with her... good luck :)

• Ok that's good. That means she really wants to be with you

• I think that you are a really nice guy!

But I think you are MISSING THE RED FLAGS! lol

I know, I did too in my life. You can continue to get hurt or just move on.

I am not going to tell you what to do because its your decision.

Just realize you deserve the best and if its meant it will be.

Do NOT miss the READ FLAGS

• I think you should give her a chance. Sometimes it takes breaking up with someone to realize what you are missing and it was only a week or two. If not you may push her away for good. Communicate first and be a friend...and see where it could go and if you don't think it can go any further then you got your answer.

What Guys Said 1

• Ever thought she could feel the same, its simple ask her !