Guys, would you take your ex back in this situation?

Just say you and your ex girlfriend are still friends so still seeing each other once a week as friends
Deep down you and her still want to get back together but can't because of personal issues

You are not seeing any other girls
Just focusing on your career
But then you found out she's been seeing another guy
And being hurt, you cut contact with her

But then she contacted you a week later, expressing her true feelings towards you (shes still in love with you, etc)
But then she told you that the guy she was seeing has sucked her boobs couple of times while making out

Guys, would you take her back?Guys, would you take your ex back in this situation?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Female/results
    Vote C

112

Most Helpful Guys

• "But then she told you that the guy she was seeing has sucked her boobs couple of times while making out" - Why would she say this? lol

My thoughts honestly, you have no idea what you truly want (your actions suggest this), so no, I'm not taking you back.

• And that's just on what you've said here... then there's the reason (s) we broke up in the first place, that's my next thought. What, or has anything changed? Most likely not.

• The guy asked her if theyve anything sexual
      So she feels like she needs to come clean and tell him the truth

• If they have done anything sexual**

• Of course I wouldn't. And it's not because "she was seeing someone". She is an ex FOR A REASON. And it would be very dumb of me to ever consider getting back together OR even being "friends". Keeping an ex as a friend is pretty much like keeping a dead dog as a pet - it's dead, it's never the same again and with the time it starts to decompose.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, and ex is an ex for a reason. If you couldn't make it work the first time, then whats the point of even trying again? It's best to just cut ties and move on.