Am I too young to start using dating sites or foes it not matter?

So I'm only 19, would it be weird to join a dating site if I want a serious relationship? Am I too young to start using dating sites or foes it not matter?
  • Try it!
  • You're too young
  • Not yet...
    Vote C
  • Absolutely NOT
    Vote D
  • It could work but it probably won't
    Vote E

211

Most Helpful Guys

• I usually discourage people your age (but especially Girls) from using dating apps because you have so many other ways to meet guys and there really are a lot of people on these sites with some deal-breaking issues, as well as the usual assortment of scammers (less likely to be a problem for a woman of your age, though).

Furthermore, if it is a serious relationship you want, then definitely not. Get to know people in 3D, and you can also meet guys through guy friends, with the added bonus of having your friend tell you what he is like rather than you having to figure out everything about some stranger by yourself. Get into contact with more people- maybe volunteer, go to meetups with people who have similar interests or join clubs.

• Alright, you need to understand that finding someone, not in a dating app is almost always going to be more trustworthy and refreshing since you can get a first impression right off the bat. Instead of waiting and learning about each other than having the chance they will just hookup and pull a fake persona

*I AM NOT A SPECIALIST DO NOT LET ME SAY WHAT YOU DO!*

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say these hardly ever lead to a serious relationship. But it might be a good way to get out there and meet more people. Just gotta be really safe to not lose yourself in that world, cause surely meeting someone organically is better.