Should I drop her and what does this mean?

Alright it started with her giving me her insta password so I decided to use it but I felt like I could trust her so fuck snooping around right? So I tell her I logged out and I did but I remembered the password and about a month later I logged back into her account cuz she wasn't replying to my text and this is my girlfriend we're talking about here, so she's not replying to my texts and I login to her account and basically she was video chatting the guy who made it pretty obvious that he liked her and told her he wanted to date her n all that shit so I start thinking that I'm probably just gonna overreact but then I look into her messages, found more ups than downs but the downs are what's making me question shit cuz I was reading the messages from this one guy she was talkin to and long story short she posted this little thing on her story about what she would do if someone kissed her and to send her an emoji so she could post what she would do and on her story it said pull you away and ask why but what she said in the messages was "I would actually let you kiss me if I didn't have a boyfriend"... now I don't know if I'ma overreact on that but she's telling like three other dudes that she loves em and it's been a good 2 hours and she's still been video chatting the first guy I was talkin about and I already didn't like him to begin with cuz he's always flirting with her and does the video chat mean that she doesn't wanna risk me reading the messages so she just calls or what? Please let me know what to think and how to handle it and also I guess she's had over 9 other boyfriends before me... it would really help if you let me know what's up cuz I don't wanna lose her but at the same time I don't wanna be dating some thot that's been playing me πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•help
Should I drop her and what does this mean?
Add Opinion