Why do boys hate girls?

I have seen many boys hating girls for small issues... like asking where are you... why does this happen?
Updates:
When do men start hating girls actually... in general terms

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Some guys get bitter because they can't get what they want and they start hating women. It's a sad road

1|1
    0|2
  • Because women treat men like shit. Eventually, we realize that women have nothing to add to our lives, and having a woman in your life means you'll be bullied and abused until you're abandoned and made an indentured servent, force to pay alimony for the rest of your life.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Mostly due to insecurities. Lots of men hate women for some privelages or hate due to some bad experiences with women. Some men hate women because they could never get one in terms of dating and assume that other men are somehow cheating in order to get them; those particular men are called "incels."

1|1
    0|1
  • They get angry because they likely are insecure and have jealousy issues.

1|0
    0|1
    • What if they don't give a fuck... don't care about you... not insecure and hate women

• In that specific case, one of two:
    1. Men with no clean conscience (hence aggressive);
    2. Women who are controlling and possessive (hence annoying).

1|1
    0|0
  • Because I have been badly treated by the girls I've come across before. I don't hate them actually but have some bad feelings whenever meeting any of them, like feeling insecure. Shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because women make things so difficult. They want things to happen with little to no effort on there end.

1|1
    0|0
  • People are petty, some more than others! 1 guy could hate women because a girlfriend of his was an ass but another guy could just get over it... dramatic people bring more drama

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause they’re secretly gay. How can anyone hate a woman? They’re a gift to man, and I’m not speaking in biblical terms.

1|0
    0|1
  • l hate no girls the word hate is very strong l love girls all guys are not bad

1|0
    0|0
  • No we dont.
    Maybe few but not all.

1|0
    0|1
    • Whoever hate women... why do they hate us?

• I don't know what boys have you meet but run away

1|0
    0|2
  • Because they don't get laid easily.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes