I've always loved vodka drinks. It has pretty much been my only drink I would buy. For some reason for about the last 3 times I've been out drinking I would spew even after lets say.. one bottle of vodka lolly water.
Has anyone else had a problem like this?
I think its only vodka because I can drink beer fine..
Most Helpful Girl
i know some people who used to drink and all of a sudden their bodies started having allergic reactions toit so bad they can't drink anymore. you may want to go to your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist or go to your doctor and ask what it can be, but I think its allergic reactions0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE