I pushed him away, and he finally left, will he come back?

So I was dating this guy for about 6 months, we fell in love with one another and it terrified the hell out of me. I kept pushing him away by almost dumping him (I know dumb af). He finally went along with it and said that he just wants to be friends. I felt my heart snap, I know it’s my fault but still, hurts like a mother. It made me realize that I made a terrible mistake and would never intentionally push him away again. I’ve notice that he’ll stay up super late (he usually goes to bed at around 10 or 11pm because he has to wake up super early) and watches my snaps as soon as I post them, I’m a night owl so I’m usually up till around 3am, do you think he’ll ever come back?
1 y
I know it’s a slim chance in hell that he’ll take me back, I haven’t reached out at all, he texted me and snap chatted me. I’ve been talking to other dudes (trying to move on). It just sucks that I ruined this.
2
0