What is clingy to you in a dating/relationship?

Many have a different definition so I want to hear yours define someone whos clingy in your mind during dating or a relationship

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Some people like clingy lover. But some are not. Clingy is something to get your attention. It's not being annoying. It's just to make sure that your attention are their's.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think I might prefer a clingy lover over the basic girl who plays hard to get and a bunch of other nonsense but from what I've seen most females and males don't feel the same

• Show All
    • That's how I feel and I think the same applies to a guy being clingy but I don't know dating logic these days is just so stupid that no one uses common sense everyone one wants to be chased and be adventures and whatever

• I just want someone awesome to share my time with

Most Helpful Guy

• A clingy person, to me, is someone who isn't emotionally self sufficient and needs persistent validation. They often have trouble entertaining themselves and aren't really a "complete person" on their own.

Boyfriends and girlfriends can be affectionate, present and enjoy my company often without being clingy. Knowing they don't *need* me but choose to be around me anyway is a great compliment.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• -He calls consistently.
    -Wants to know what I'm doing, where I'm at, who I'm with.
    -Appears suddenly with the intent of sussing out what I'm doing at that instant.
    -Is severely insecure.

I'm thankful to say that I have never had to endure it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey👋👋To me, being clingy isn't the problem its when someone is clingy and they are boring or they give off a negative vibe when i am around them but if i like someone and they are fun to be around then i would want them to be clingy😂 thats just me. Have a good night☺

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting I never thought about it like that like I've been clingy before especially with my first major crush which when I look back is probably the biggest reason that in the end she kinda dismissed me altogether

• Show All
    • And thank you

• I actually enjoy clingy boyfriends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Asking me where i am almost 24/7...

0|0
    0|0
  • Clingy? Mmmm

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes