What is clingy to you in a dating/relationship?

Many have a different definition so I want to hear yours define someone whos clingy in your mind during dating or a relationship

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Some people like clingy lover. But some are not. Clingy is something to get your attention. It's not being annoying. It's just to make sure that your attention are their's.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think I might prefer a clingy lover over the basic girl who plays hard to get and a bunch of other nonsense but from what I've seen most females and males don't feel the same

• That's how I feel and I think the same applies to a guy being clingy but I don't know dating logic these days is just so stupid that no one uses common sense everyone one wants to be chased and be adventures and whatever

• I just want someone awesome to share my time with

Most Helpful Guy

• A clingy person, to me, is someone who isn't emotionally self sufficient and needs persistent validation. They often have trouble entertaining themselves and aren't really a "complete person" on their own.

Boyfriends and girlfriends can be affectionate, present and enjoy my company often without being clingy. Knowing they don't *need* me but choose to be around me anyway is a great compliment.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE