What do I do...(talking to a guy and kinda wanna break it off..)?

So me and this guy have been talking and I've been out of town and we've continued. When I came back he asked me out and I said yes, but we've only dated for a little while because he wanted to wait till I got back as well as me too... well were still talking and this guy is actually so sweet and a good guy, he's 18, I'm 16 (hes super respectful, probably one of the most) and it just doesn't feel right with him.. i like him but then again i feel like I'm not even mature enough to waste my time in a relationship for someone who's so committed to one (he talks about growing together etc, even me meeting his grandma he lives with) and I guess that kinda overwhelms me.. my last relationship lasted 9 months but I end up losing feelings for him and still stayed with him till I couldn't do it any longer and I dont wanna do it to this guy too, he's way too nice. And I'm kinda scared too because I've never done anything and maybe he'd want to and I'll end up doing something I regret (hes never talked about anything like that though) I guess I'm just saying I'm definitely not mature enough for a relationship and I'm so scared to tell him and lose him and also him end up hating me and his friends too. I really dont want to be the bad guy, and hurt him.. I feel like I might regret it too.. what should I do? Should I just keep going on even if I feel this way? Or tell him and end things while we're at it? What should i say if i do..
2
0