My ex girlfriend dumped me because I was too clingy I don't know what to do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, she doesn't want to be with you so now you have to focus on moving on.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take your time to take it all in and learn the lessons. Don't beat yourself up over it, that's a waste of time. Just try to be objective about what you might have done wrong and what you can do better. Also, question what she said. Don't just blindly accept it. Consider whether you were indeed too clingy or she was too distant and evasive, but be honest with yourself about that. You won't improve anything by being in denial.

Learn the importance and the value of being able to trust. Also, keep the following analogy in your mind. Love and relationships are like a flame. The flame needs fuel to be maintained but too much fuel will smother the flame and put it out. There is a balance that you need to find between effort and suffocation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Why are you so clingy? Think about it...
    Possibly try and do things differently

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm clingy because I cared I guess I'm kind and because I didn't want anyone else to hurt her or be here but there's no point in worrying about that now

• Maybe she is not a good one for you

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Get a new girlfriend, that doesn't mind you being a little clingy.
    But don't be too clingy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck her move on, don't go back to her begging proving her right

0|1
    0|0
  • Get over her

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes