I have never had a breakup. Am I missing out?

Anonymous
Should not having had a breakup make me feel like life passes by my side and I can't fully enjoy it.
Yeah, girl. You don't know the pleasure of getting heartbroken
No. Girl. Just no.
GirlGuy
1 y
Just for clarification. I am thankful to myself for never having had a breakup. I made this question because some People told me that I will never be able to know and learn the lessons of breakups because I've never had them. I don't have to have a selfish boyfriend in order to realize that I should have a selfess and caring one. I don't have to be in an abusive relationship in order to understand that I shouldn't be in one. Etc. I am mafure enough to know what I w
1 y
I am thankful to myself for never having had a breakup. I made this question because some People told me that I will never be able to know and learn the lessons of breakups because I have never had them. I don't have to have a selfish boyfriend in order to know that I should have a selfless one instead. I don't have to be in an abusive relationship in order to understand that I should not be in one.
I am not missing out. More over I have gained a lot by not getting my heart broken
116
48