What do u think when u have a partner that can't stop cheating but swears he loves you?

Sounds dumb right? I just wanted to know what other people think.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• His swearing is meaningless if he is cheating on you. If he is cheating on you, then he doesn't love and if he loves you then he won't cheat on you.

He cannot love you and cheat on you at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He loves his need to fuck other girls, more than his responsibility to not hurt you. He may love you, but it's not a mature love, that protects you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After the first time I would have been out of there. Someone that truly loves you would never cheat on you. He is selfish and only cares about himself. I would leave his butt, and find someone that deserves you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He doesn't love you then. Lots of people mistake love for any sort of affection or attraction. Loving someone by definition is that you want nothing but happiness for them. Which he then obviously doesn't. It's not rocket science

2|0
    0|0
  • Actions always tell the truth unlike words that can be lies. He doesn’t love or respect her

3|0
    0|0
  • He does not love you if he can't control his urges. He only says that so you'll stay as one of the girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey may love you, but cheating say he doesn’t respect you

1|0
    0|0
  • A thief and a cheater are the same thing. I'll leave you with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of him not worth it in the end

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds really dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. If they cheated. It's over. No ifs ands or buts about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• He doesn't love you. If he loved you, you'd be enough for him and he wouldn't be getting love and sex from other women. I think you need to cut your losses- he's taking advantage of you being foolish.

2|0
    0|0
  • I feels. He's just being greedy. He's only doing it because he knows he can get away with it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Garbage. I'll throw the garbage out immediately once he dares to cheat, without a second thought.

2|0
    0|0
  • He’s cheating, he doesn’t truly love you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • That I need to change partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’ll be over! Especially when he tries to deny it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes