What do u think when u have a partner that can't stop cheating but swears he loves you?

Sounds dumb right? I just wanted to know what other people think.

810

Most Helpful Guys

• His swearing is meaningless if he is cheating on you. If he is cheating on you, then he doesn't love and if he loves you then he won't cheat on you.

He cannot love you and cheat on you at the same time.

• He loves his need to fuck other girls, more than his responsibility to not hurt you. He may love you, but it's not a mature love, that protects you.

Most Helpful Girl

• After the first time I would have been out of there. Someone that truly loves you would never cheat on you. He is selfish and only cares about himself. I would leave his butt, and find someone that deserves you.