What is the most painful experience or answer you ever hear? How you deal with it?

We can handle pain, but there's always a circumstances. It is either we are a violent person or a piece of stone.What is the most painful experience or answer you ever hear? How you deal with it?

91

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a cluster headache a few times in my day. I fully understand why they call it a "suicide headache". A very, very, very, VERY close second is having an inflamed appendix. That was he fun either.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey i love the whole pain and perception thing, scientifically pain perception is just that the way our brain perceives the nerve responses we are getting. Its individual, i accept and my children take the piss how low my pain threshold is, if i just knock my arm on a door for instance it will send pain shock waves through my body and make me feel sick and usually make me cry... if i watch those comedy clips where people have silly accidents i get shock waves down my sciatic nerves... so with one of my child labours i can honestly say if that had been me in a torture type environment i would rather of been killed than suffer it!!! our brains our designed to forget the actual recall of pain hence things like hangovers, labour, etc designed to remember the good times, a vital essence id say otherwise humans wouldn't exist i guess... whats your worst pain experience? xx

• I had a Caesarian and that pain is different from labor pain. Although the labor pains can bring us to hell of a pain and giving birth could bring our one foot to death. Yeah.

Thanks for the reply. It was a situation in a relationship that I can still handle the pain. The pain that makes me stronger and better person.

Thanks a lot ❤️😘