Would you let your ex follow you on social media?

Do u mind your ex following you on social media media? Or you will block him/her. Why and why not

7691

Most Helpful Guys

• If she was a fan of the business, not sure I could stop any of them. But I doubt we'd talk all that much. I'd be respectful, but just keep it to business.

Follow my personal page? I'd find that creepy. Luckily, so far, only one wanted to do that periodically. I denied it. Periodically, I believe one wanted to in the past. Luckily, though, I'm not sure if they're aware I did a name change, so I'm not sure if they COULD officially find me. Maybe one of them, as I think we still have some mutual friends in common.

• My ex and I are still friends on FB. We still keep in touch, like posts on each other's walls, etc. I don't mind because I never stopped caring about her, and I know she never stopped caring about me. It probably hasn't been an issue though since neither of us has dated anyone since our break up. It's really all about what's going to be best for you. If still having them on social media is going to hold you back or hurt you, then unfollow them.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't care, honestly. Then again, I am still friends with all the 'exes' (I only had one 'official' ex). This official ex and I were best friends until a while ago (and it wasn't like we fought or anything, we just drifted apart, I guess). I'm also still in occasional contact with the other guys.

I mean, unless you have a really bad and bitter breaking up, or your ex has crazy characteristics (like being a stalked, becoming a threat to your safety, taking your content and doing bad things with it).
    If she/he is a normal person, what good comes from blocking them? And what bad comes from letting them be?

• It depends on how much time has passed. If it's a recent break up; yeah, that's just ASKING for drama. The break up wounds are still too fresh for anyone to be really 'happy' for the other person's love life with others. Personally, I feel the temptation to over-analyses the failures of the relationship is too much for me to handle so I block for my own good as much as theirs. And then there's the "will they/won't they" get back together question. But after a few weeks/months it fades and I wouldn't care if they wanted to "check up" on me or not.