What helps you to move on after a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So far, it's been me throwing myself into work. I happened to be really busy the first time, and didn't have a huge amount of time to obsess about the relationship anyway. It was short lived, and I learned that she had been cheating almost the whole time... but I think the heavy school load helped keep my mind off things a bit more than it might have naturally.

I spend some time with friends, anyway... and never have ignored them to spend time with a woman. I still have to spend time with friends. So I did that as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Focusing on yourself and getting other aspects of your life back on track. The world seems a lot less darker when your life is in order and you feel good about youself.

Once you have your own life back on track you may be ready to look for someone new to share it with.

Many try to "look for salvation" in dating someone new in order to "fill the hole in their chest" this usually leads to failing short relationships. Which just make matters worse.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Every break up I've had, someone moved away. So distance pretty much covered me on that part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends, Family, Laughter, Getting back to working out if I stopped, Talking to new girls who remind you that you're still attractive. Seeing other people without getting into another relationship. Time.

John Legend said it well. Everybody knows, but nobody really knows. Time is the biggest factor and getting back to living your life with a conscious effort. You swing back around eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting friends, distraction and work.
    Simply avoid being isolated.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't have much friends and my friends are busy with their relationship

• Do you like sports?
      Its the best medicine for any sort of mental or emotional stress..
      Play any sport you like.
      Join a local sports club may be like YMCA which will help u in u not only to overcome your current state of mind but also help you gain fitness

• Generally one needs closure. A healthy chat about what went wrong and why you're not compatible with my help but these things always end up in fights. But knowing that the relationship is not the only thing that defines you helps you focus on other things other than the break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting out and being with friends. Being by yourself after a breakup can leave you to dwell on the past.. get out and get your mind on something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Self improvement so I feel and look like a new person then I can feel like the person who was stupid enough to date them is dead and gone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been single so I don't have to move on. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just busy in your own work... so that u don't have time to think about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting someone new helps

1|1
    0|0
  • Eating some bomb ass pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hanging out with my mates most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex with the next one

0|1
    1|0
  • My legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing with my dog or hanging out with friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • The break up itself. Once that happens, it's done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date

0|0
    0|0
  • Time

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything which makes happy

0|0
    0|0
  • A new girlfriend... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Gym😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge and mayhem...

1|0
    0|0
  • Id typically say something like friends or tv shows but having gotten out of a 5 and a half year relationship last month, i recommended all my favourite shows to her and now theyd just remind me off her.. goodbye forever friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My two comfort foods: vodka and pussy

0|2
    0|0
  • Doing whatever the hell I like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Working out, listening to music, being emo, reading, sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • Remembering all the bad things that my ex did to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why did you choose him in the first place? Did you learn anything?

• @donell why did i choose him? Don't ask me this question. Lol i learned to not give the lier another chance and don't trust in cheater!

• Comfort food, music, time, writing, pep talks, yoga, and being on GaG!! 😌🙃🤧

1|0
    0|0
  • Drugs especially weed and codeine

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a good cuppa tea♥️Tea fixers everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Motivation lol

1|0
    0|0