How to Forget about an Ex lover and move on?

How do I move on?
How do I forget about him?
I can't stop thinking about him, I really love him and what hurts the most is that he doesn't wanna hear anything from me 😢

38

Most Helpful Guy

• "How do I move on?
    How do I forget about him?
    I can't stop thinking about him, I really love him and what hurts the most is that he doesn't wanna hear anything from me"

The fact that you have put a crying smiley there indicates that you still love him. There is no concrete way as to how you can move on, you can distract yourself into doing things that you love to do, be it any type of solo activities like sports or travel etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's been almost a year and I still think about him every single day. I hate that I do but every day it gets a little easier. Every day I think about him a little less, because I try to distract myself and do the things I love, spend time with my friends and family! Don't try to force anything, just go with the flow :)