I want you back ... Just so I can reject you...

What's the point of this? You get broken up with .. and all of a sudden you wanna play a game to get that person back just so you can say "No I don't want you" .. What purpose does this serve? What ever happened just to getting over the person and that was that. Why must everything get turned into a game to hurt the other person?

Any input would be great whether you do this or you've had this done to you. Thanks! :o))

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they feel cheated and they want revenge.

It's nothing new, people have done it for hundreds of years.

What Guys Said 2

• Its a mind game, like you said. You kind of answered your own question in a way.But it is still f***ed up.

• Payback, revenge. I would do it

• you can't get paypack or revenge if you haven't

What Girls Said 3

• Listen I have someone like this lol, I think we all do. It may come from an imbalance of power between the two of you deep down inside, or maybe a point to prove, a principle, or even to just feel desired. people are mean, and have a lot of time on their hands today lol, just keep your head up and do your thing :)

• I would love to do that... Just the thought of hurting that person the way he hurt me is like music to my ears .. theirs only one problem! He doesn't know how to love because if he did he would have never hurt me like that so I probably wouldn't get far lol

• Don't take them back, that is the end of that game.