Have you ever broken up with someone and then gotten back with them?

How long did the relationship last?
What happened?
How long did you guys spend away from each other?
How did you get back together?

2524

Most Helpful Girls

• I have done it, usually not a good idea, but depending on why you broke it could be okay. If the person cheated, or did something terrible, DEFINITELY don’t. If it was something like you needed a break for a little and there is still a connection, then you might have just needed some time away from the relationship. Most couples that have been together for awhile have either taken a break or needed space for each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got so confsued because she kissed me on the forehead before she left

• Broke up after a year of dating, we couldn’t not speak or see each other because he’s friends with all my guy friends and my eldest brother but two years later when I was 17 he was trying to mend things between us and we went on a few dates, kissed and so on but then I found out he had sex with a girl who not only was so drunk that she fell asleep at a party but also was a virgin. So I completely cut him off asap.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• We broke up twice, 1st time lasted a total of 2 hours and the 2nd lasted less than a day when we realised we loved each other too much to go a day without talking 😋

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Unfortunately I have. My first ever date snd kiss were from a pity date. I ended it in three days because I didn't like her. Shortly after I asked her back out, again, due to pity.
    The second time we dated, we had sex (also my first time ever) and it was disasterous to. To the point even where I legitimately questioned my sexual orientation afterwards. She eventually ended it this time, but not because of the sex. She said it was because of my questioning.
    Months later, I dated a girl that I actually DID like, and, even though we never had sex, we were still intimate in other ways. Though I still never climaxed, I was just much happier with her in general.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE