Why would she message me this?

My ex just messaged me on Facebook and this is what she said: "Got a new gf? ;) I hope you are well. " I just chatted with her Monday. and she left me for her ex, they are living together now. She broke up with me a few months ago...after spilling my heart out to her like 2 weeks ago...saying she is the love of my life and I want her back (didn't know she was living with her ex). Why would she message me this. I really want her back...what does that mean and how should I respond to that. Lol...I don't have a new girlfriend, and I am not doing well. I don't know what to say. hmmm...what do I do?

a friend of mine...not a girlfriend, she has a boyfriend...just posted pics of her birthday party like 2 months ago..she tagged me on fb. Forgot to mention. Look...I am so in love with this girl, and I don't know if she is trying to hint anything to me?
What the...talked to her a bit...said she is probably moving further away for new job. Why the heck would she ask a silly question, now all my feelings are coming back. She should know I wouldn't get a new girl. I done told her she is the love of my life
Does she want me to say anything else? I don't want to lose her if I know there is something I can do.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• She has probably felt secure in the fact that she has moved on and the possibility of a new girlfriend in your life has made her curious. She may even be a little jealous. This DOES not necessarily mean she wants you back but the thought of an ex with another person always brings back old feelings and a little envy that you are sharing things with a new partner.

If you really want her back your going to have to play this out to your favour. Don't lie but don't tell the truth. Keep her guessing. Just reply something along the lines of "she's a great looking girl right". She'll either reply she's happy for you or get a little insecure. Then leave it, wait for her to contact you. If she starts to believe she is losing you and wants you back she'll soon let you know. Hope you get what you want!

• I already told her no why? And she said she was just teasing, because she saw a cute pic of a girl on my profile. I told her it was nothing...shes just a friend. She didn't respond to that, but I chatted with her for a bit, and she said she put in her notice, and probably getting a job farther away. Am I missing something here? I want to know that I said and did everything I could to be able to get back with her. What should I do now?

What Girls Said 2

• man, you're the weaker one at the moment.

Make yourself be the dominant one, don't let her 'TEASE' you. Remember, she's the one who has a boyfriend (the EX) right now. You need to make sure you play it cool, don't feel like what she's saying is threatening you.

Don't take her back so easily. Even if you think you're in love with her, just don't.Play hard to get, if she tries her hardest, whey you win. But if you're still the naive one who will take her back, who knows, she could be playing/messing with you

• do you have pictures of you and a girl somewhere?

and why would you want her back if she left you for her ex? not too classy for a lady

• Yes...a friend of mine...not a girlfriend, she has a boyfriend...just posted pics of her birthday party like 2 months ago..she tagged me on fb. Forgot to mention. Look...I am so in love with this girl, and I don't know if she is trying to hint anything to me...any clue?

• it's possible she's still interested in your life... but she should just be doing it for her enjoyment too. to play with you and see if you'll respond. you could reply "no, why?" and then she might give you a reason for her question :)

• she said she was teasing, because she saw the pics. I don't know why she would ask, If I told her how much I love her only like 2 weeks ago. Maybe I am looking for any kind of hints, that she's still interested in me...I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't take her back! Dude say, I'm doing great and I'm going to go on a date later. Don't even talk to her. She wants you to say your not doing well. She is just trying to feel better about herself.

Do not give in.

• Nah...she is not that kind of person. I think she might be asking to get some guilt off her shoulders, because she might be doing really well, and don't want me to feel down...I don't know

• Would that kind of person leave you for her ex? Just saying.

• You sound a bit delusional here--like ccc said, she left you for her ex. Hell, I'd see her message as a mocking lol. Regardless, just admit you're doing fine because she's already with another dude. Do yourself a favor and let her go.

• Cupcake Cutie has it right. DON'T GO BACK!